Thursday, October 14, 2010

Black Widow, Part 4

Last night the thigh holster arrived from Amazon. The holster is for the wrong thigh (the right one vs. the left one) but it looks SO badass! I didn't want to take it off. I might wear it around the office, maybe I could keep a pen and a pad of post-it notes in there as an excuse.

Today I popped over to the Army Surplus store in Milford to pick up the shoulder patches, which had arrived:



Here's the one from the movie:



Now I have to decide if the ones I just got or the ones I have at home already are closer to that. They're both pretty close.

I also picked up a couple little $3 belt pouches from there, which are needed, and did not come with the holster. On the way home I was admiring them, and I noticed the brand tag:



HA! Well of course... Fury Tactical.

No comments: