Friday, October 12, 2012

Gangnam Stylin

If you haven't heard of Gangnam Style, you literally might be the only one.  It's a thing now.  And while the original video is cool enough and quirky enough to stand all on its own, we live in a golden age where you're not limited to the original.  I've embedded a few of the best ones I've seen below, but it's the tip of the iceberg.

It's official; if you aren't prepared to burst into this dance at a moment's notice, you are no longer cool. The good news is, these moves are within even a white man's reach.  I need to go practice now.

Gangnam Style

 

Klingon Style

 

Minecraft Style

 

Gandalf Style

 

Deadpool Style

1 comment:

dylking said...

No longer cool? I don't think I was ever that cool. :p

I was over this fad about 2 minutes into it. I guess that officially makes me uncool :)