Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Morgan Freeman, get well soon!

Sunday night, Morgan Freeman was involved in a car accident. The latest I've heard is, he's going to be alright, but has some broken ribs and a knee injury.

Coincidentally, a friend passed along the following video clip last week, and I was planning on posting it today. Check out Shawshank in a Minute:

JibJab - Shawshank in a Minute


And on a completely separate topic, I just caught a Youtube of Weird Al's first national television appearance. We want AL! WE WANT AL!



I've seen Al in concert...twice. For the closer, he did YODA, and the entire audience sang it together in a massive lovefest of weirdness. He is AWESOME.

And lastly, WTFH?!? The Montauk Monster (Warning: GROSS! Thanks for the link, Mom!). This very odd-looking carcass washed up on the beach in the Hamptons. OK, so it probably is just a dog, but...I want to believe. If you want my scientific opinion, this is irrefutable proof that el chupacabra is migrating northward, driven by global warming and a thirst for blood. Your blood.

2 comments:

Evan Quinlan said...

From what I've seen, the most convincing explanation is that it's a raccoon. See below:

http://gawker.com/5032730/the-2008-montauk-monster-yearbook

Unknown said...

You're probably correct, sir, but that doesn't change the fact that it's after YOUR blood.